Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Daredevil: Season 2 - Spoiler Thread

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Some similar easter eggs (with a VERY minor Jessica Jones spoiler):

• Episode 3 of this series might be my favorite super hero thing I've ever watched. Ever. The debate about taking life and mercy vs. vengeance between Punisher and Daredevil was completely amazing. And the stairwell fight.....wow.

Only 3 episodes in, but loving it.

C
  • Episode 4!!! The dialogue in the graveyard by Punisher!!! My gosh!!!

C
  • Yeah, that was one of my favorite moments in the whole series (the graveyard scene).
  • I'm on about episode 10 right now. Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'm digging this raise-from-the-dead plot. I really like how "street-level" the show is. The Punisher stuff has been incredible. But the whole Hand ninja, zombie kids, dead back to life stuff is not really doing it for me. Anyone else feel the same?

I still need to see how it all finishes out, though, so maybe I'll like it when it is all said and done. The Fisk stuff, btw, was incredible, and I did NOT see it coming! I geeked out when he showed up!

C
  • Finished it. Man, what a great show. Definitely my favorite comic book show right now (sorry Flash). I'm glad that the whole raising-the-dead thing wasn't that huge of a plot point (until Elektra going into the casket at the end). They never really explained HOW the blood thing worked, but whatever....it's comics :).

Overall great season! That cliffhanger, though.....it's going to be a long wait to see how it resolves!!!

C
  • Just watched the Easter Egg thing. Didn't catch Stilt Man's legs at all. Hilarious!

C
  • Yeah, it is the best comic shot right now. Hands down.  I really hope that next season ends up being the "Born Again" story-line.  They started to set it up with the argument between Fisk and Murdock in the prison and then with kingpin requesting his files on Murdock, but we'll see - I have a feeling they may save it for season four and use next season to introduce Bullseye.