Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Jean Claude Van Johnson (Amazon Prime)

Stop whatever you are doing, fire up Amazon Video and watch "Jean Claude Van Johnson" now.

I don't expect you to like it as much as me, but at one point I just started clapping while watching it.  And, the first 2 minutes one me over. And the song during the end credits was perfect.  I hope Amazon ends up picking it up as a series.

That is all.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Lol! Coconut water.

I'm going to have to watch this in increments, but the first 10 minutes at least were excellent!
  • So I don't know if it's able to be sustained for an entire season, but that was a hilarious, awesome pilot!
  • I agree, hard to imagine they could do a whole series on the concept - but even if they only do this one episode, it was entirely worth it.  I'd love to see at least 1, 10 episode season.  I mean...if you had mentioned the concept to me I would have expected it to be horrible, but they made something special in this one episode. Here's to hoping they can pull off at least one season. I'm going to go vote for it on Amazon right now.
  • Our long, national nightmare is now over. Jean Claude Van Johnson and The Tick have been picked up for full season orders from Amazon. I can't wait! "I'm not Nicholas Cage retired." - Jean Claude Van Dam, "Jean Claude Van Johnson"