Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Ash vs. Evil Dead Season 2 (Impressions)

With the latest season of Ash vs. ED (heh) about to come (double heh) to a close, I renewed my subscription to Stars via Amazon Prime for a month to catch up.  And...as excited as I was, so far I'm a little disappointed.  The first half of the season just didn't feel as good as last season for me.  It has some great moments, but I didn't find myself loving and enjoying it as much as I did the first season.  That being said, episodes 6 and 7 (which I finished earlier today) were both excellent and felt just like the first season to me.  

At any rate, I'll be curious to see where it goes from here an how the season ends. And I'll be more curious to see your thoughts. I'm wondering if it's just me that'll feel this way, of if you'll have the same impressions.  

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Not sure when I'll be able to watch - I'm going to have to plunk down the cash to renew my Starz membership via Amazon, and I just haven't yet. That said, I'm not surprised that it's probably a letdown from the first season. It's gotta be hard to match the narrative energy and fun of the first season.
  • I haven't been able to watch any of it, but it sounds even more off the wall from the first season.  I'm looking forward to catching up on it somehow.
  • Finished the 2nd season today. It's good...but nowhere near as good as the first season.  

SPOILER
    Probably because they blatantly copied something from the Knight Rider Trilogy. ;)