Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

How to Join

edited June 2014 in General
Since this is a low volume forum, and I don't want to be bothered manually granting / denying join requests, I've set the forum to allow new users by invitation only. Currently, all members are allowed to invite new members; simply click on your username at the top to go to your profile, and select My Invitations, then enter the email address of the person you'd like to invite.

So, if you are reading this and want to join, simply contact me or one of the current members. If you don't know how to contact any of us, then you probably don't really want to join.
Tagged:

Comments

• 2 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Haha.  So...who to invite...again...
  • Just a quick note that the email functionality for the forum does not seem to be setup right, so at this time anyone you invite won't receive an email. I'll try to fix it over the next couple days, but in the meantime there is a work around:

After sending an invite, go back to My Invites, and you should see the invite code for the one you sent. Send this code to the person you invited. When they visit the forums, they can click the Apply for Membership button, and use the code. At least I think this should work :)
  • Just a note that I did actually receive done test invites I sent, just a day or toe after I sent them. I'll have to try with the upgrade and see how it works.