Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Mailfaux: You got your gothic Victorian horror steam punk old west in my tabletop skirmish game!

13»

Comments

• 66 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • Whoa, tell me more!
  • The theme for the second round of the Iron Painter comp was "The End of the World As We Know It."  I decided to go a different route from most of the grimdark entries ;)

This time we were in groups of three, with only the top from each group moving on. Sadly, I came in second in points for my group, but that was what I was anticipating. Ultimately, I got two reall fun paint jobs out of this competition.

• That is frickin' awesome!  Great work!
  • From a certain point of view, that kinda looks like me after a plate of pad thai rated "Thai Hot 2."

In either case, very nice job!
  • Posted this on FB but figured I'd repost here. I've been painting one of my crews, per my daughter's request, as My Little Pony characters.   The latest one I finished is Rarity.  After this I have one more to go, and then I will make sure to get some photos of everyone.. er, everypony.

• That is gorgeous.
  • Nicely done, sir!