Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

Now The Circle Is Complete...

So, I was at a conference for work today and one of our speakers, out of nowhere said, 

"And my son thinks I'm famous because I directed David Hasselhoff in his first play in high school.  He was a horrible actor then...and he's a horrible actor now."

So, dissing the Hoff aside, we now have like 2 degrees of David Hasselhoff in the group.  That's awesome.  Maybe we can get him to cameo in Knight Rider 5: The Search for Knight Rider 4

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • So clearly...the next KR movies are going to be the prequel trilogy, following a young Devon Miles--turns out the whole trilogy is really about HIM.
  • Interesting...weren't you a ghost in KRIII? In that case you already were sort of "The Phantom Menace." Its scientific! Now if we can come up with a scientific reason for ketchup being a scar, our version of midichlorians, We'll be a set! (Perhaps "Aiellochlorians." :))
  • The more Aiellochlorians you have, the more JuJuBees you can shove in your pants.

C
  • As I sit hear waiting for my 2nd delayed flight of the week, this has my chuckling to myself like crazy. Does that mean that to see how strong you are in either the lightside or the dark side of the Aiello, you just see how many jujubees one can shove down your pants? Why didn't Mr Lucas think of that?
  • It's not the Force, it's the Hoag--the omnipotent spirit of every longwise sandwich.  For wherever a french or italian bread is split lengthwise and filled with vegetables and mostly meat, yay, the Hoag is there in our midst.  Implore the divine intercession of the Holy Ranch Ghost, whose whiteness is like unto the newly baptized excepting for the occasional holy green herb.

The Hoag be with you.
  • dumps said:

It's not the Force, it's the Hoag--the omnipotent spirit of every longwise sandwich.  For wherever a french or italian bread is split lengthwise and filled with vegetables and mostly meat, yay, the Hoag is there in our midst.  Implore the divine intercession of the Holy Ranch Ghost, whose whiteness is like unto the newly baptized excepting for the occasional holy green herb.

The Hoag be with you.
    That was pure poetry.  After a long, long weekend, it made me smile and laugh.  The Hoag will be with you.  Always.  :)
  • And also with you. Mayo-men.