Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID Sign In with Twitter

In this Discussion

As If I could love it more...

Mortal Kombat is a crazy universe.  However, Mortal Kombat (9), was just a fun game with a great, hilariously cheesy (but AWESOME) story mode.  Mortal Kombat X looks to up the ante in every way, but the song for the launch trailer may have just made me love it more.  You'll know what I mean when you watch...

Oh, and for an example of hilariously cheesy (as well as horrible voice acting), here's a good one (and a reason that Johnny Cage has become my favorite character...and, you know, because, "Johnny Cage is not afraid to die!") from Mortal Kombat 9:

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I'm so bummed I can't get any Mortal Kombat games on my WiiU :(. Not even the old ones on the Virtual Console.

Play Port on 12th street has a Mortal Kombat 3 machine. I almost cried I was so happy. It was 1996 all over again :)

C
  • SuperC, I have Mortal Kombat 9 on my PC and pre-orderd 10 at a discount, perhaps one day we can have a Mortal Kombat afternoon and I'll hook my PC up to my TV and we can enjoy dismembering each other! :)
  • We NEED to do a Video-Games-All-Day Day. Once the dust has settled on Table Top Gaming Day, that is :)
  • Games to play:

1) Gears 4: Judgment - we'll go start to finish with 4 player co-op, rotating players if needed
    2) Mortal Kombat 10 tournament

We could try to get some golden oldies for fun, too. I'd love to do a Blitz Bowl or 10.
  • We NEED to make this happen. I'd like to add NBA Jam to the gaming set list as well.
  • I will pick some Saturdays in June and email people about it (since not everyone checks these forums).
  • My group time is limited to the later-ish night time. Have fun, guys. :D
  • I'm positive my wife will have *NO* problem with me taking another entire Saturday to spend with you goofballs!

But, yeah, we should still do this. I'll find a way to make it happen. :D